30 Bananas a Day!

Nicole Jayne's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Yess"

Nicole Jayne replied Sep 26, 2013 to NY-> London -> Florida

7 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Meghann

"really!? ugh im so excited to hear these positive comments. 5 acres of fruit !? soun…"

7 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Meghann

"Nice! so glad to here good things about SW Florida. I am looking at places in Naples…"

7 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Meghann

"also I live in NY which does seem to be very easy-going with these things so that co…"

Nicole Jayne replied Sep 26, 2013 to Convincing wholesale produce distributors to sell to you?

28 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Nicole Jayne

"I say that I work for a group home with a lot of residents ( which I used to do ) an…"

Nicole Jayne replied Sep 26, 2013 to Convincing wholesale produce distributors to sell to you?

28 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Nicole Jayne

"ah yes. people are always asking me how to lose the pudge in their stomach and the f…"

Nicole Jayne replied Sep 26, 2013 to Buddah Belly

5 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"Hey Steph! I am pretty new to the HCRV life-style as well and I have experienced the…"

Nicole Jayne replied Sep 13, 2013 to Trouble Starting

6 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Barbara

"I have been having the same issue! Never had acnce just the occasional pimple here a…"

Nicole Jayne replied Sep 11, 2013 to Horrible skin, splotchy with bright red spots 6 months into this diet. Please Help!

8 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Dave Klein

"I applied to UF, I havent heard back yet although I am pretty positive I will be acc…"

Nicole Jayne replied Sep 9, 2013 to What do you guys do for fun

23 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by hip~twirler

"There is always a lot of controversy on this subject, I feel best in the morning whe…"

Nicole Jayne replied Sep 9, 2013 to Cant stop sleeping :o

11 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Haneul Jeong-Park-Lee

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
11 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service