30 Bananas a Day!

Sergio Rezende's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad you didn't take it .It is a chemo drug, it was designed for brain cancer,…"

Sergio Rezende replied May 7, 2014 to Recovering from SAD diet and Accutane damage

9 May 22, 2014
Reply by Celine

"Thanks for sharing your experience with accutane man, more people , especially teens…"

Sergio Rezende replied May 7, 2014 to Recovering from SAD diet and Accutane damage

9 May 22, 2014
Reply by Celine

"I have been following this diet for 2 years now, been trying to be 100% raw for a lo…"

Sergio Rezende replied Mar 23, 2014 to 30 day commitment buddy!

134 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Melsa

"thanks man"

Sergio Rezende replied Mar 11, 2014 to Tired and discouraged

10 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Roberta Davagnino

"I have seen a few people recover with diet and detox programs after a while,but thei…"

Sergio Rezende replied Mar 10, 2014 to Tired and discouraged

10 Apr 18, 2014

"Good day Sabine ,  I am glad to know that I am not the only one on this journey her…"

Sergio Rezende replied Mar 10, 2014 to Tired and discouraged

10 Apr 18, 2014

"Your body is in a constantly detox mode, always.. from environmental pollution,chemi…"

Sergio Rezende replied Jan 23, 2014 to How long can inital detox symptoms last?? Days, weeks, months?? How long did yours last?

27 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Raw Jenni Planet ~ KeepitFruity

"we shouldnt stress out about this anymore..I have no doubt that we are the last gene…"

Sergio Rezende replied Dec 14, 2013 to Neurosurgeon Explains How You can Detox Chemtrail Poisons

17 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by BananaJoe

"Hey dude, glad to hear from you and it scks that we both took this poison lol but we…"

Sergio Rezende replied Dec 13, 2013 to Recovering from SAD diet and Accutane damage

9 May 22, 2014
Reply by Celine

"Politicians are all greed bastards,they dont give a damn , they have no soul"

Sergio Rezende replied Dec 2, 2013 to Neurosurgeon Explains How You can Detox Chemtrail Poisons

17 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by BananaJoe

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
4 minutes ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
3 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
3 hours ago
Kris and Kevin are now friends
yesterday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service