30 Bananas a Day!

Scott Ⓥ's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"No, not in my view. You should be advertising vegan fashion by wearing it every day."

Scott Ⓥ replied Apr 5, 2016 to Is buying used leather a vegan action?

29 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by NL89

"You say you're going to the bathroom a lot but you're constipated? Remember that th…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 26, 2016 to Bloated and constipated on 30 bananas?!

9 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Shweta

"Very hard to get quality, ripe pears. Pears are supposed to taste as sweet as dates."

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 26, 2016 to Can't mono-meal pears because of heartburn afterwards. Anyone else? How's it work?

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Sweet Thing

"LOL, the body doesn't go into survival mode that quickly, especially if you are actu…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 25, 2016 to Am I calorie restricting if I get it all in at the end of the day?

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by ednshell

"It's not optimal, but fine. Don't worry about it. No need to flip out over something…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 25, 2016 to Am I calorie restricting if I get it all in at the end of the day?

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by ednshell

"Even refined table sugar doesn't cause health problems as long as nutritional needs…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 24, 2016 to Increase in cholestrol going Vegan - high sugar culprit?

16 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by wildvegan

"Don't have FB unfortunately :("

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 23, 2016 to Desperate for friends

13 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Dareios Rohan Katsanikakis

"Also, you don't really need to follow some strict guideline, if you wanna have cook…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 23, 2016 to Do I still make myself eat on Raw Till 4 if I am not exactly hungry?

8 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Mai Mai

"You're making this way more complicated than it needs to be. The diet you eat has h…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 23, 2016 to Increase in cholestrol going Vegan - high sugar culprit?

16 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by wildvegan

"Your stance on this is SO weird..."

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 23, 2016 to Increase in cholestrol going Vegan - high sugar culprit?

16 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by wildvegan

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
7 hours ago
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
7 hours ago
ednshell posted a video

Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan

This will alter our lives and paradigm forever. I know this will shock and disturb most people listening. PERSONAL MESSAGE I WANT ALL MY DONOR BOX SUPPORTERS...
11 hours ago
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Friday
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Friday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Friday
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
Feb 29

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service