30 Bananas a Day!

Scott Ⓥ's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"No, not in my view. You should be advertising vegan fashion by wearing it every day."

Scott Ⓥ replied Apr 5, 2016 to Is buying used leather a vegan action?

29 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by NL89

"You say you're going to the bathroom a lot but you're constipated? Remember that th…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 26, 2016 to Bloated and constipated on 30 bananas?!

9 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Shweta

"Very hard to get quality, ripe pears. Pears are supposed to taste as sweet as dates."

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 26, 2016 to Can't mono-meal pears because of heartburn afterwards. Anyone else? How's it work?

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Sweet Thing

"LOL, the body doesn't go into survival mode that quickly, especially if you are actu…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 25, 2016 to Am I calorie restricting if I get it all in at the end of the day?

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by ednshell

"It's not optimal, but fine. Don't worry about it. No need to flip out over something…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 25, 2016 to Am I calorie restricting if I get it all in at the end of the day?

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by ednshell

"Even refined table sugar doesn't cause health problems as long as nutritional needs…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 24, 2016 to Increase in cholestrol going Vegan - high sugar culprit?

16 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by wildvegan

"Don't have FB unfortunately :("

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 23, 2016 to Desperate for friends

13 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Dareios Rohan Katsanikakis

"Also, you don't really need to follow some strict guideline, if you wanna have cook…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 23, 2016 to Do I still make myself eat on Raw Till 4 if I am not exactly hungry?

8 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Mai Mai

"You're making this way more complicated than it needs to be. The diet you eat has h…"

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 23, 2016 to Increase in cholestrol going Vegan - high sugar culprit?

16 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by wildvegan

"Your stance on this is SO weird..."

Scott Ⓥ replied Mar 23, 2016 to Increase in cholestrol going Vegan - high sugar culprit?

16 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by wildvegan

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
34 minutes ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
45 minutes ago
Windlord's photo was featured
46 minutes ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
22 hours ago
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
22 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
22 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
23 hours ago
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
23 hours ago
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service