30 Bananas a Day!

Mickey Raw Frugivore's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow.... do you have any idea how awesome that sounds?! :D So are they good quality?…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied May 23, 2013 to CALORIES

53 May 28, 2013
Reply by Rashida Chinue Blake

"I would also like to know that actually. Does anyone know when Harleys b-day is? Mak…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Feb 28, 2013 to WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?

103 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by i

"I understand your concern and I think it is only wise to be cautious when it comes t…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Dec 25, 2012 to Recommendations for bottles/containers for banana smoothie

18 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Mickey Raw Frugivore

"This is from their FAQ. Why are Klean Kanteens made in China? The very first Klean…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Dec 25, 2012 to Recommendations for bottles/containers for banana smoothie

18 Dec 25, 2012

"Hi Ednshell I'm really surprised to hear that the Klean Kanteen bottles have a plast…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Dec 24, 2012 to Recommendations for bottles/containers for banana smoothie

18 Dec 25, 2012

"I can highly recommend Klean Kanteen. I have three of the 64 oz bottles for smoothie…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Dec 24, 2012 to Recommendations for bottles/containers for banana smoothie

18 Dec 25, 2012

"Exactly! Where's the proof? The guy is not being very transparent In regards to Stu…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Sep 25, 2012 to Questions about an alleged "LOW CARB" dieter that win's 100 mile race'

35 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Martin

"Hello Vego Yes, at first (temporary) mono-diets can perhaps sound hardcore - but it…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Sep 16, 2012 to Watermelon for two weeks?

16 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Falon Rochelle Herweh

"In my experience, having to pee during the night only interrupts your sleep if you g…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Sep 5, 2012 to Getting up to pee 2+ times a night?

13 Sep 5, 2012

"Don't do smoothies if you want your stomach to expand and be able to hold more food.…"

Mickey Raw Frugivore replied Jul 24, 2012 to How to eat 30 bananas every day?

37 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by English Rose

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service