30 Bananas a Day!

Pamela Schmidlin's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"NY- ART I can handle but am I that weird?!?!??!...LOL....Thanks!...... Yeah, I gues…"

Pamela Schmidlin replied Dec 9, 2011 to If you had a free plane ticket to anywhere in the US where would you go?

38 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Alex

"WOW!....What an opportunity?...What school was this?...My school didn't do that!....…"

Pamela Schmidlin replied Dec 9, 2011 to If you had a free plane ticket to anywhere in the US where would you go?

38 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Alex

"I love bananas...but I tend to agree ALL fruits should be in the mix.....I think as…"

Pamela Schmidlin replied Dec 7, 2011 to Who still contemplates quitting on a daily basis?

50 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by PK

"Oh, I know we all want to have a body like Freelee but it will come in time if we al…"

Pamela Schmidlin replied Dec 6, 2011 to Weight loss

18 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by ♥ Love ♥

"As far as workout time, make sure you feel comfortable while working out but make su…"

18 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by ♥ Love ♥

"Results, huh?!?!?....Hmmmm....this is actually so individual a response......it so d…"

18 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by ♥ Love ♥

"Tea isn't all that bad, but if it bothers you....do what you feel is right!!! Hhhmmm…"

Pamela Schmidlin replied Nov 30, 2011 to Changing my last name, suggestions please?

41 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by ApeGirl April

"BANANAS and Dates smoothie!  "

Pamela Schmidlin replied Nov 25, 2011 to What would you choose for your last meal?

79 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Josh Brooks

"I know I get the same way.....Just plan on getting your batch of bananas when you ha…"

Pamela Schmidlin replied Nov 21, 2011 to Impatient with my bananas!

9 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Dovima

"Just to add I have been vegetarian since 1992, Vegan since 2000 and Raw Vegan the la…"

Pamela Schmidlin replied Nov 21, 2011 to Why vegans hate on LFRV?

77 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Renée Veganza

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Wednesday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by