30 Bananas a Day!

Sara's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Why not have more smoothies for dinner, if you enjoy them?   A big part of having a…"

Sara replied Dec 30, 2010 to Serious 80-10-10 Recipe Fail. PLEASE recommend good resources for recipes. PLEASE. For the love of love!).

21 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by TheBananaGirl

"Yes, he pushes all our 80 10 10 buttons a little too exactly to be for real. Actuall…"

Sara replied Dec 16, 2010 to Gluttony.

24 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"I've been doing dance aerobics in my kitchen! The scenery is not as good as running,…"

Sara replied Dec 15, 2010 to any one here live in the cold?

12 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Swirl

"I know that you said the bananas were ripe - but were they really ripe?   I used to…"

Sara replied Dec 14, 2010 to Bananas make me break out

47 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Maya Papaya

"I think natural birth control (aka Fertility Awareness Method [FAM] or Natural Famil…"

Sara replied Dec 3, 2010 to What contraception method do I choose?

90 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by jim whit

"I know 6 children that are here cos of 'natural planning methods'. They are great ki…"

Sara replied Dec 3, 2010 to Birth control - NFP

28 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kotryna

"Hi Jenni, I haven't had my period for over a year, either. I was on the pill for ab…"

Sara replied Dec 3, 2010 to Birth control - NFP

28 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kotryna

"If you are not having a menstrual period, before you assume that you have just "stop…"

Sara replied Dec 2, 2010 to Birth control - NFP

28 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kotryna

"They taste good, but they're really sticky on your teeth. I tried to take some campi…"

Sara replied Nov 25, 2010 to Dehydrated banana "biscuts"

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Sara

"I'm thawing and cracking open a durian...I've had a craving...no one else will proba…"

Sara replied Nov 24, 2010 to Thanksgiving food

8 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Emily Rose

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Worried about my cadence.
8 hours ago
Paul Wieringa replied to Francisca's discussion Should I Eat before or after riding?!?
9 hours ago
Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion First Crash! Advice on keeping it together during recovery.
9 hours ago
Paul Wieringa posted a discussion
9 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
Monday
Stephen James's photo was featured
Monday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Apr 19

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service