30 Bananas a Day!

Jason Reagan's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

""Born To Run"  Read it....I mean that to all runners :)"

Jason Reagan replied Apr 18, 2013 to Running inside gym vs Running outside

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Dominic

"It does also work with cooked rice/potatoes.  Dr. McDougall has shown studies on tha…"

Jason Reagan replied Apr 14, 2013 to I think I finally understand dietary thermogenesis!! IT RAWKS!!

20 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Brad Ramsay

"There was a school in the movie "Super Size Me" that had a much healthier lunch prog…"

Jason Reagan replied Apr 10, 2013 to Vegan School???

22 May 1, 2013
Reply by Lindsay

"This is true, several years ago I took moderate steroids for 2 years and was biggest…"

Jason Reagan replied Apr 10, 2013 to Why Are Winners of Vegan Bodybuilding Contests Unimpressive?

14 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Iron Clad Ben

"Umm Germany's strongest man is vegan and he's a 300lb monster."

Jason Reagan replied Apr 9, 2013 to Why Are Winners of Vegan Bodybuilding Contests Unimpressive?

14 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Iron Clad Ben

"Here it is: http://www.pachamama.com/ I'm going to do a 6 month work program there b…"

Jason Reagan replied Mar 31, 2013 to COSTA RICA! (looking for a LFRV family friendly place to rent in the jungle!)

2 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Jason Reagan

"Umm try experimenting with leaving out certain veggies in the juice.  Without knowin…"

Jason Reagan replied Mar 31, 2013 to Detoxing with green juice. Should I try to slow the reactions?

6 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by PK

"What a great opportunity to decide if you really want to keep these people in your l…"

Jason Reagan replied Mar 31, 2013 to Losing friends on HCRV diet

38 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Beckie

"Our bodies make our own DHA and EPA from ALA found in plants and seeds.  I learned t…"

Jason Reagan replied Mar 3, 2013 to Where do you get your EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids?

22 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by ednshell

"Even what we perceive the most cruelly we must look at as necessary.  It's like when…"

Jason Reagan replied Feb 27, 2013 to How do you cope, living as a vegan in an un-vegan world?!!

22 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Fruitpixie

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
22 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service