30 Bananas a Day!

100datesaday's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"You really shouldnt focus on loosing weight, especially not in the first month. You…"

100datesaday replied Oct 8, 2010 to how much weight did you lose when you went lfrv?

45 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sean big Sexy Rich Ⓥ

"LOL...I tried to juice them as well ^^ Why not blending oranges?"

100datesaday replied Oct 7, 2010 to Ever tried to juice a banana?

15 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ben Duncan

"Well, his arguments why it's necessary to eat animals products turn around "i think"…"

100datesaday replied Oct 1, 2010 to another Dr. getting me confused! [Strict Vegan Diets May Be Dangerous]?

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by mark kolb

"This just shows that everything is only a matter of attitude. People told him repeat…"

100datesaday replied Sep 29, 2010 to LOL LOL LOL justin beiber vs a durian funny video

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Thanks so far! I also think it depends on the amounts. But indeed, I dont feel best…"

100datesaday replied Sep 29, 2010 to Combine tomatoes & dates?

5 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by 100datesaday

"The full article would be great!"

100datesaday replied Sep 27, 2010 to more from vitalis on fruit

39 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by ♥FruitLover♥

"What he says concerning people on high sugar diets, e.g. "hypoglycemic rollercoaster…"

39 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by ♥FruitLover♥

"@"I am a Christian and thus believe we didn't come from primates" I'd just like to…"

39 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by ♥FruitLover♥

"I'm also between 4, 5 and 6, it changes constantly, I am wondering if it's "ok". At…"

100datesaday replied Sep 24, 2010 to When i go to the toilet.....

29 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by punchxyka

"Update: I've been eating dates or banana smoothies in the morning and the nauseous f…"

100datesaday replied Sep 24, 2010 to Fruit in the morning ...

11 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Derek

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell and Melissa Grace are now friends
6 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Malorey Adams's discussion Is the raw till 4 diet helpful to those with autism?
7 hours ago
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
8 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
9 hours ago
Melissa Grace left a comment for Valentin Otto
16 hours ago
Melissa Grace posted a status
"Wishing for interest in Kins Domains amoung raw vegans. I know that in all climates there are methods of returning to our pristine origins."
16 hours ago
PK left a comment for Windlord
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Doctors Speak Out - Frontline Doctors, Press Conference, D.C. - 28 July 2020 - Day after censorship #truth #light https://j.mp/2P7j7bC"
Wednesday
"The Big Tech CENSORSHIP SCANDAL is Going Just As Viral As The BANNED DOCTORS VIDEO!! #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2Dk7pru"
Wednesday
"Bill Gates & Fauci!!!! The Truth Is Here and People Need to Take This Worldwide #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/39DNjnV"
Jul 29
Made posted a discussion
Jul 27
Ryan S and Jean-Marc are now friends
Jul 26
Shvara posted a status
"I am for pineapple!"
Jul 23
Shvara posted a blog post
Jul 23
Valentin Otto left a comment for Shvara
Jul 22