30 Bananas a Day!

Angela Camp's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"hmmm, never seen dried white mulberries anywhere, where did you get them?"

Angela Camp replied Jun 17, 2012 to Graham Cracker crust recipe

2 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Carter Linden

"Sorry that happened to you, I actually found out the same thing last summer when I e…"

Angela Camp replied Jun 17, 2012 to Eating poison ivy, then trying cooked...fiasco

7 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Lori Bananas

"I have kids and don't really believe in the notion of "curse" words, although I do u…"

Angela Camp replied Jun 6, 2012 to Robert Morse critiqued by Durianrider

84 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"He sells the herbs and stuff, that is why he recommends it. My mother just bought $2…"

Angela Camp replied Jun 6, 2012 to Robert Morse critiqued by Durianrider

84 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"Thanks for the response, I am feeling a little braver now, and may try it for my nex…"

Angela Camp replied Jan 9, 2012 to Durian and Jackfruit question? Please help!

2 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Angela Camp

"I have always had small breast, barely an A cup and exclusively nursed my son past h…"

Angela Camp replied Jan 1, 2012 to Boobies: To have, or not to have?

98 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Sophie's Joy

"hopefully your mom isn't ALWAYS like this, I grew up in a hostile environment living…"

Angela Camp replied Oct 13, 2011 to Am I Crazy sleeping in the garden on a nice night or was my mum overreacting?

27 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Evan (DK)

"I think anyone that looks at her and finds her altered appearance something to striv…"

Angela Camp replied Oct 13, 2011 to Donna Gates & Plastic Surgery

16 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Carol

"Thank you for that laugh! Seriously the funniest prank call ever!! The fact that the…"

Angela Camp replied Oct 13, 2011 to Durianrider prank call...

16 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Ramu Benavari

"Apartment composting is a little tricky I think. You may want to look at worm compos…"

Angela Camp replied Oct 12, 2011 to Composting!!!

18 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Fruitman

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Worried about my cadence.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Francisca's discussion Should I Eat before or after riding?!?
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion First Crash! Advice on keeping it together during recovery.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
Monday
Stephen James's photo was featured
Monday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Apr 19

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service