30 Bananas a Day!

Lee Price's Discussions (283)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Great technical answers already, I just wanted to say as a fellow vegan fighter, you…"

Lee Price replied Apr 27, 2016 to 14 Year Old Athlete (Male) (RT4 Questions)

9 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Weston

"Emily is great, love her work!"

Lee Price replied Apr 7, 2015 to Great Youtube Channel (Bite Size Vegan)

3 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Lee Price

"Honestly I gave the video a thumbs up. When I was new to the whole vegan and raw com…"

Lee Price replied Mar 25, 2015 to Pls Dislike VegSource YouTube "80/10/10 Debunked"

38 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Julian Montinaro

"You guys might also enjoy this: http://armstrongpullupprogram.com/"

Lee Price replied Aug 11, 2014 to What is the progression of "100 Squats a Day"? What is the next body part to work?

18 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Bryant Sullivan

"Lack of calories alarm bells going off..."

Lee Price replied Jul 28, 2014 to Advice on exercise

47 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by crdf

"My first choice is fresh raw fruit and and veg but since I moved to near Edinburgh t…"

Lee Price replied Jul 10, 2014 to Any 80/10/10rs left around here? Seriously?!

240 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Sunshine

"Yeah absolutely. If you aren't earning a professional living it's not worth cutting…"

Lee Price replied May 27, 2014 to HCRV and sports :) (taekwondo)

15 May 27, 2014
Reply by Lee Price

"Cool thread! I've subbed to you all and dropped a few likes and comments here and th…"

Lee Price replied May 24, 2014 to Who has YouTube channels? Let's support each other!

175 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Get Raw Vegan

"Probably because you have been starved and you body is using the materials to build…"

Lee Price replied May 23, 2014 to HCRV and sports :) (taekwondo)

15 May 27, 2014
Reply by Lee Price

"It's easier to fight at your natural weight. Eating high carb raw vegan will mean yo…"

Lee Price replied May 6, 2014 to HCRV and sports :) (taekwondo)

15 May 27, 2014
Reply by Lee Price

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
8 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
12 hours ago
allie posted a photo
12 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service