30 Bananas a Day!

Anna's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking back, I used to take 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil everyday. That alone was…"

Anna replied Dec 20, 2014 to skinny people who eat high-fat diets...

18 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Anna

"When I first went vegan I became the skinniest I've ever been. I was eating tons of…"

Anna replied Dec 19, 2014 to skinny people who eat high-fat diets...

18 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Anna

"It could be Herxheimer Reaction. This is when your body is releasing large amounts o…"

Anna replied Aug 27, 2014 to Detox Rash or... ?

5 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by John A.

"I've gained weight on Raw till 4. Key word here is "weight" not fat! I feel like it…"

Anna replied Aug 27, 2014 to Weight gain

38 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Katia Cherimoya

"For me, it usually only happens when my body is stressed during exercise and my hear…"

Anna replied Aug 23, 2014 to Sharp Pain in Shoulder

2 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Anna

"I have a similar experience to you. First couple of months were fine; felt great. Th…"

Anna replied Aug 23, 2014 to Bloating/Constipation months into Raw Til 4 Help :(

4 May 3, 2015
Reply by sbenderw

"I don't know what to say. Leah's video had me in tears. Why are fasting retreat cent…"

Anna replied Aug 22, 2014 to Faster needs BLOOD TRANSFUSION at Doug Graham's fasting retreat.

21 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Gianni

"If I'm running too fast this will happen to me too and I've been running for years n…"

Anna replied Aug 1, 2014 to Running out of breath...

9 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Anna

"Thanks! I ended up yolo buying a bike from walmart for $80. It was on sale. :D I loo…"

Anna replied Aug 1, 2014 to Bicycle Recommendations

5 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"That's a good idea. I'll check out the bike shop this weekend. I never thought about…"

Anna replied Jul 31, 2014 to Bicycle Recommendations

5 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
12 hours ago
fruity78 posted a discussion
13 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service