30 Bananas a Day!

hardcore_herbivore's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I just started using the web version, and I have to say, I love it! It's so cool how…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Jun 25, 2011 to CRON-O-Meter Feedback needed by creator

100 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by naringian

"I had been a vegan for about 2 years already and was starting to research into a raw…"

hardcore_herbivore replied May 26, 2011 to What was your first exposure to fruity living?

39 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by ORGANIC811LFRV

"I know how difficult it can be but try your hardest to let go of the purist mindset.…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Apr 4, 2011 to I need help please.

6 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Adrienne D.

"1171"

hardcore_herbivore replied Feb 21, 2011 to Winner! How well do you know your calories? A contest!

87 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Robert K

"These look good but are expensive to have shipped. Do you know of any good B12 suppl…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Jan 23, 2011 to Shots or Supplements for B12?

24 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Susanna

"How long have you been on this diet? It took my acne 8 months of low fat high fruit…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Jan 6, 2011 to Acne is getting WORSE!

22 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Anne

"I second this. If you act like you know what you're doing and you are very sure of y…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Nov 15, 2010 to Binged On PURE Nastiness all weekend; Will I EVER be able to hang out with NON LFRVs Without Giving In?

23 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Nickie Nicole

"Great suggestion! Thanks"

hardcore_herbivore replied Nov 1, 2010 to Who has the info to tweak Cronometer targets?

15 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by mmmamey

"Another question about Cron O Meter-- Is there a way to edit your activity level?"

hardcore_herbivore replied Nov 1, 2010 to Who has the info to tweak Cronometer targets?

15 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by mmmamey

"That's so cool! I didn't know Olivia Wilde was a vegan"

hardcore_herbivore replied Jul 19, 2010 to Beautiful vegetarian celebrities

41 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Lea

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service