30 Bananas a Day!

hip~twirler's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting,thanks for sharing.It's just given me more of an reason to go vegan.Cons…"

hip~twirler replied Dec 19, 2013 to Interesting study a friend shared with me….

4 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Sky Diaz

"Thank you,this will be very useful to me and many other people.I wish I could quite…"

hip~twirler replied Dec 19, 2013 to How I stopped eating cooked foods without forcing myself to... May come useful to newbies

9 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Amy young

"That's great idea.I think this topic needs to become it's own forum board.I'm very h…"

hip~twirler replied Dec 19, 2013 to Raw Buddy?

8 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Kevin Alexander

"You might want to try tapering off with the coffee like every other.You may want to…"

hip~twirler replied Sep 25, 2013 to Addiction to coffee... Need tips for going off it!

33 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by banana - boy 75% raw

"Maybe try oil pulling it might help your gums a bit.Oil Pulling is said to have many…"

hip~twirler replied Sep 23, 2013 to Receding gums... B12? Coenzyme Q10? I'm looking for advice

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by BananaJoe

"Love it,and it's all true.You did a great job of explaining yourself in English P.L…"

hip~twirler replied Sep 11, 2013 to Two positive points after only 7 days of 801010

6 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

"Read,pole dance,belly dance,hula-hoop dance,go-go dance,play&write music,just st…"

hip~twirler replied Sep 10, 2013 to What do you guys do for fun

23 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by hip~twirler

"most definitely 1000% agree with you.It'd be nice if someone came up with an equatio…"

hip~twirler replied Sep 7, 2013 to How do women look longterm on this lifestyle? NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

270 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I'd consider myself 5(chubby curvy)right now.I hope eventually one day to become a 3"

hip~twirler replied Sep 7, 2013 to How do women look longterm on this lifestyle? NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

270 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Totally and fully 100% agree.I know I probably won't ever be thin or have flat stoma…"

hip~twirler replied Sep 6, 2013 to Skinny should NOT be the goal.

4 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Brad Ramsay

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump supports mass sterilization of Americans through 5G #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EoVgzr"
yesterday
"HIGH TREE-ZIN! MCKABE, LISA PAYJE & SHIFTY ADAM COLLUDED WITH FOREIGN ASSETS IN THEIR COUP ATTEMPT! #truth #light#now http://bit.ly/2VaavBZ"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
Feb 16
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 16
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service