30 Bananas a Day!

Sandy's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I'm in Sydney, best found is "Back to Eden", that's a whole-sale organic warehou…"

Sandy replied Apr 3, 2013 to I have no choice, I MUST eat conventionally grown greens!!

44 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Cyril

"Yes! coles and woollies "fresh" produce is very poor quality, although I have seen w…"

Sandy replied Apr 2, 2013 to I have no choice, I MUST eat conventionally grown greens!!

44 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Cyril

"Vote organic!"

Sandy replied Apr 1, 2013 to Orange juice: unripe organic vs ripe conventional vs sweet pasteurised organic juice

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Woot! gorgeous!"

Sandy replied Mar 31, 2013 to Before & After

20 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Rachelle Betancourt

"Hell yes! you always got friends here, even if you can't see them! (and they're not…"

Sandy replied Mar 31, 2013 to Losing friends on HCRV diet

38 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Beckie

"looks to me that she thinks you're the enemy now, because you're not supporting her…"

Sandy replied Mar 28, 2013 to Friend thinks I'm taking my diet too seriously

25 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by BeachVegan

"Omg thank you so much for this, I'm going to post it on my family member's facebook…"

Sandy replied Mar 19, 2013 to Carb cutting a recipe for disaster - news article

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by GreenStar

"Yes, wonderful!"

Sandy replied Mar 16, 2013 to anyone want to join a lfrv meet up group in Sydney?

5 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Beverley

"Hi Shanti! Not sure what area in Syd you are looking for, but the one I go to is cal…"

Sandy replied Feb 14, 2013 to Buying Fruit in Sydney Australia

3 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Sandy

"@vegan witch where can I buy it??"

Sandy replied Apr 6, 2012 to Whats your Favourite Drink on Raw?

55 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by rick

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
16 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service