30 Bananas a Day!

sandro of the family sabene's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"calories, I don't count them 1.80 cm 64 kg 37 Man"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 27, 2012 to How much do you weigh? & How tall are you? & How many Calories a day?

215 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by madkump

"My experience: since I totally drop me I've feeling better and better.. just my 2 c…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 23, 2012 to Leafy Greens: Can I skip a day or two, then make up for it?

8 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Try apples, the red ones, they are THE FOOD!"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 10, 2012 to I hate Mangoes, melons, pineapple...etc..

30 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by sandro of the family sabene

"I no longer eat any greens at all! They are living be, why in the Earth I should kil…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 10, 2012 to There's Something In The Greens

30 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Cassandra Winona

"Hi Luciano  I can tell you that I did many experimentations about greens and colori…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 7, 2012 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"Try to avoid tangerines and acid fruit in general. There is no magic diet that can m…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 6, 2012 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"Hi Luciano What about chin-up, pull-up, row, push-up??"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 4, 2012 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"Olives are fruit. Not perfect for humans. Just go down and down to a point that you'…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Nov 24, 2012 to Olives ok?

10 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by sandro of the family sabene

"I've lost my jaw! "

sandro of the family sabene replied Aug 7, 2012 to Fake Food Body and Real Food Body... (before and 'after' PICS)

59 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"All fruits! Each one of them have unique taste! I love them all!"

sandro of the family sabene replied Jul 28, 2012 to What do you think is the best fruit besides a banana

38 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Andrea

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Charlie joined gmb's group
yesterday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
yesterday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday
Alexis Bassard left a comment for Elliot David Manning
Monday
Elliot David Manning and Alexis Bassard are now friends
Monday
Alexis Bassard posted a status
"I'm going on a fasting cleanse"
Monday
"I'm going to be going on the 30 bananas a day diet. Or the Hollywood liquid diet including real fruit smoothies with bananas."
Monday
"Yeah. What's up?"
Monday
Alexis Bassard is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"Gold DOUBLED in price for the central banks #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Ixj6vt"
Sunday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service