30 Bananas a Day!

sandro of the family sabene's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"calories, I don't count them 1.80 cm 64 kg 37 Man"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 27, 2012 to How much do you weigh? & How tall are you? & How many Calories a day?

215 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by madkump

"My experience: since I totally drop me I've feeling better and better.. just my 2 c…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 23, 2012 to Leafy Greens: Can I skip a day or two, then make up for it?

8 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Try apples, the red ones, they are THE FOOD!"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 10, 2012 to I hate Mangoes, melons, pineapple...etc..

30 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by sandro of the family sabene

"I no longer eat any greens at all! They are living be, why in the Earth I should kil…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 10, 2012 to There's Something In The Greens

30 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Cassandra Winona

"Hi Luciano  I can tell you that I did many experimentations about greens and colori…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 7, 2012 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"Try to avoid tangerines and acid fruit in general. There is no magic diet that can m…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 6, 2012 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"Hi Luciano What about chin-up, pull-up, row, push-up??"

sandro of the family sabene replied Dec 4, 2012 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"Olives are fruit. Not perfect for humans. Just go down and down to a point that you'…"

sandro of the family sabene replied Nov 24, 2012 to Olives ok?

10 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by sandro of the family sabene

"I've lost my jaw! "

sandro of the family sabene replied Aug 7, 2012 to Fake Food Body and Real Food Body... (before and 'after' PICS)

59 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"All fruits! Each one of them have unique taste! I love them all!"

sandro of the family sabene replied Jul 28, 2012 to What do you think is the best fruit besides a banana

38 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Andrea

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Apr 2
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service