30 Bananas a Day!

J.R.'s Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been thinking about it :)"

J.R. replied Jan 19, 2014 to "Carbs make you fat" responses

33 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Caya

"When people tell me that carbs will make me fat I can't help but laugh. If carbs wil…"

J.R. replied Jan 19, 2014 to "Carbs make you fat" responses

33 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Caya

"Martin, I say eat all the dates you want. I know for me dates are a slimming food. I…"

J.R. replied Jan 12, 2014 to Does anyone eat A LOT of dates?

14 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by J.R.

"1. Dates 2. Honeycrisp Apples 3. Calimyrna Figs 4. Pineapple 5. Grapes of any kind"

J.R. replied Jan 12, 2014 to share your top 5 or top 10 favourite foods?

40 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Cora Xina

"Being a vegan isn't the only trait I base my sole identity off of, and it isn't the…"

J.R. replied Sep 9, 2013 to WOULD YOU GO IN A REALTIONSHIP WITH A MEAT EATER?

103 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Tobi

"Even though being a vegan is a big part of who I am, and is something I wear like a…"

J.R. replied Sep 9, 2013 to WOULD YOU GO IN A REALTIONSHIP WITH A MEAT EATER?

103 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Tobi

"I know I am. I'm totally bummed I wasn't able to go this year. I let my career get i…"

J.R. replied Sep 9, 2013 to Is anyone going to WFF 2014?

14 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Meredith Billington

"In bed by 9, up at 4."

J.R. replied Sep 9, 2013 to What time do you wake up?

9 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Kelsey

"Eat as many bananas as you want. I typically eat 20-25 a day, sometimes more. Today…"

J.R. replied Apr 11, 2013 to How much is too much bananas?

10 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Carley Wilson

"I completely understand your dissapointment. Over the last year I've attended a coup…"

J.R. replied Apr 11, 2013 to Raw Food Meetup - Your Take

7 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Al-Nisa

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
1 hour ago
allie posted a discussion
4 hours ago
allie posted a photo
4 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
20 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
21 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service