30 Bananas a Day!

Rashida Chinue Blake's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the tip! In that case, I guess I am not getting enough fat or protein :|…"

Rashida Chinue Blake replied May 28, 2013 to How do you manage being 801010/fruitarian/raw vegan around family and coworkers

36 May 30, 2013
Reply by Freshtival

"You are sooo right, I hate lying anyway, and find it so exhausting to lie and hide a…"

Rashida Chinue Blake replied May 28, 2013 to How do you manage being 801010/fruitarian/raw vegan around family and coworkers

36 May 30, 2013
Reply by Freshtival

"Yes! You definitely can relate to what I am saying! I wish I didn't come across as f…"

36 May 30, 2013
Reply by Freshtival

"Yes, you make excellent points, and I notice when I go on a day of eating just banan…"

36 May 30, 2013
Reply by Freshtival

"LMAO"

Rashida Chinue Blake replied May 28, 2013 to Look at this clown

16 May 30, 2013
Reply by Kimmie

"Bursted blood vessel or scratched sclera"

Rashida Chinue Blake replied May 28, 2013 to One red eye

3 May 28, 2013
Reply by KiwiKween

"Eat a lot of whatever you are craving for until you get sick of it, so that the next…"

Rashida Chinue Blake replied May 27, 2013 to Keep Getting Off Track

15 May 29, 2013
Reply by Bella V.

"LOL wow!"

Rashida Chinue Blake replied May 27, 2013 to This lifestyle is turning me against everybody...

45 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by fig

"You are losing a lot of blood and in doing so losing a lot of nutrients in the proce…"

Rashida Chinue Blake replied May 27, 2013 to Ladies: monthly cravings?

22 May 27, 2013
Reply by Rashida Chinue Blake

"Same here, I just changed it from lose weight goal to maintaining goal. :)"

Rashida Chinue Blake replied May 26, 2013 to Cronometer suggesting to eat less than 2,000 calories?

5 May 26, 2013
Reply by Rashida Chinue Blake

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service