30 Bananas a Day!

fruitsandnumbers's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (470) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Apollonia, It's clear you're eating enough calories, drinking enough water, sle…"

fruitsandnumbers replied Feb 29, 2012 to Eating fruits until nauseous/stuffed to prevent cooked food binging... is this natural?

84 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Greenmama

"What matters is not the pH of the food before entering the digestive tube but rather…"

fruitsandnumbers replied Feb 29, 2012 to What is with this page I found?

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by fruitsandnumbers

"I'll answer your post tomorrow since it's geting far far too late now. It seems i've…"

fruitsandnumbers replied Feb 28, 2012 to strange crazy disturbing dreams and provocative questions about veganism and stuff

16 Feb 28, 2012

"I'm sorry for my ignorance but I really have absolutely no idea what you're talking…"

fruitsandnumbers replied Feb 28, 2012 to strange crazy disturbing dreams and provocative questions about veganism and stuff

16 Feb 28, 2012

"I don't know what exactly you mean by this, but if you're sugesting I should be loos…"

16 Feb 28, 2012

"And as for Dr. Graham's book, I'd be deeply interested in it; however at the moment…"

16 Feb 28, 2012

"Thanks for answering. I agree with u that cooked meat is an acquired taste not a nat…"

16 Feb 28, 2012

"Thanks for the clear and helpful information. I find your 'parasite hypothesis' very…"

16 Feb 28, 2012

"The idea of killing a deer and eating his raw flesh is as disgusting to me as it is…"

16 Feb 28, 2012

"First of all, I'd like to thank of all my heart all of those who have taken their ti…"

16 Feb 28, 2012

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
yesterday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service