30 Bananas a Day!

fruitcat's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not vegan to lose weight. I started because I wanted to positively impact the en…"

fruitcat replied May 21, 2014 to Why Did You Start?

6 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jack Neill

"1. Eye color: Nothing wrong at all. Some people's eye colors change with the seasons…"

fruitcat replied May 3, 2014 to newbie questions (some general and some girlie questions)

7 May 3, 2014
Reply by Mandy

"Both are bad. Both create toxic waste that enters the water supply through runoff. T…"

fruitcat replied May 2, 2014 to Organic food relies on animal cruelty?

14 May 3, 2014
Reply by Jeff Conway

"Look at me, about to sound oh so hipster.  Genres:  Dubstep/Electro/Dance Bassnectar…"

fruitcat replied Nov 20, 2013 to Who's your favorite singers/bands?

48 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Andy

"Thanks for clearing things up...I don't know a lot about the technicalities of guns,…"

fruitcat replied Jan 23, 2013 to Gun Control

107 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by David Costa

"I believe that Gordon's argument was flawed. Firstly, of course, guns do not kill pe…"

fruitcat replied Jan 12, 2013 to Gun Control

107 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by David Costa

"Jolita, I don't have a problem with what you are saying, but the fact that you might…"

fruitcat replied Jan 12, 2013 to Why does Doug Graham advocate calorie restriction even for 811ers?

103 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by twoflyingowls

"Oh my God, please stop it, Jolita - I mean saying that she's not lean. She knows tha…"

fruitcat replied Jan 12, 2013 to Why does Doug Graham advocate calorie restriction even for 811ers?

103 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by twoflyingowls

"Woww. Just shows what people will sell us. Here are the rules: Protein builds your m…"

fruitcat replied Jan 5, 2013 to Cant believe this

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by banana - boy 75% raw

"God... you probably know already that being vegan makes you "odd" to most people, as…"

fruitcat replied Jan 4, 2013 to Does anyone else have family that tries to trick them into eating meat???

43 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Athena

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Windlord's 2 photos were featured
5 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
9 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
10 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
10 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service