30 Bananas a Day!

Clark's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"what DR said, hes the man. it does seem like restricting is the worst thing you can…"

Clark replied Oct 7, 2015 to Gained 25+ pounds on this lifestyle, when will it stop?

22 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Danielle

"oh poor thing, 5 days backed up? man... I would think it would be a good idea to dro…"

Clark replied Oct 7, 2015 to Constipated non vegan baby :( #thebabysitter

22 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Clark

"haha epic Captain America cycle outfit! I wanna Thor one!"

Clark replied Aug 6, 2015 to 7 years low fat vegan - how long for you?

6 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Clark

"Hi, better late then never? I'm always keep to meet up with local vegans. Not enough…"

Clark replied Jul 31, 2015 to HCLFV in NZ!

5 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Matt

"as far as climate change goes I think it would be ok the main problem for islands li…"

Clark replied Jul 7, 2015 to buying land in the tropics

11 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Julian Montinaro

"interesting, from memory that island is where the bounty mutineers ended up... it d…"

Clark replied Jul 7, 2015 to buying land in the tropics

11 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Julian Montinaro

"having an argument about what someones imaginary friend said is never going to go an…"

Clark replied Jun 26, 2015 to How to respond to 'god put animals here for us to eat'?

62 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

"Hi :) FRUIT! you can't get anymore simple than that! dried fruit as a backup. "

Clark replied Jun 24, 2015 to Lunch at work tips?

9 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Cristina

"low carb = zombie! high carb = ninja! "

Clark replied Jun 19, 2015 to Undercarbed zombies..

15 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Pink Dahlia

"my first thought was some good corn pasta, vege and tomato sauce :) or some vegan ta…"

Clark replied Jun 19, 2015 to What should I cook for my grandmother

6 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by William McClellan

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
18 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
22 hours ago
allie posted a photo
22 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service