30 Bananas a Day!

Nutmeg's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes when I'm particularly bloaty going for a run helps- just make sure there's…"

Nutmeg replied Mar 31, 2010 to Gah HELP.

34 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by OrangeFever

"Omigosh, that's awful! Good luck- things like this should be illegal. Hopefully you'…"

Nutmeg replied Mar 31, 2010 to OMG, I am such an idiot, I completely forgot!

17 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Wonderlust

"I'm grateful that I was able to go errand-running and not get super-stressed about i…"

Nutmeg replied Mar 31, 2010 to What are you grateful for today?

79 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Fruit Curls

"Hey guys! University of British Columbia, Okanagan Campus Kelowna, BC Fruitvale, BC…"

Nutmeg replied Dec 2, 2009 to College Kids, Convene!

104 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Jacqueline Anne

""not everyone has the same sense of humor" Amen. I just spent the last few minutes…"

Nutmeg replied Nov 29, 2009 to People of Walmart

170 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by BigG.

"Actually, when you think about it- a huge amount of the humor-stuff on the internet…"

170 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by BigG.

"It occurs to me that maybe some of these people are just kind of going out in the eq…"

170 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by BigG.

"lol, well, I'm eating now. It's 3 in the morning =) I can't help it! I've never been…"

Nutmeg replied Nov 27, 2009 to What time do u stop eating?

21 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Aya Kim

"I love onions. Unforunately, they don't feel the same way about me. We've tried to w…"

Nutmeg replied Nov 27, 2009 to Onions?

12 May 1, 2011
Reply by VeggiMike

"Ooh, that doesn't sound like much fun at all, especially since it seems to be really…"

Nutmeg replied Nov 11, 2009 to Raw eating making me bloated

19 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Kathrin

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
20 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service