30 Bananas a Day!

Jason-TOL's Discussions (681)

Discussions Replied To (581) Replies Latest Activity

"Elias, pineapples are not suppose to be green. They are suppose to be the color of a…"

Jason-TOL replied Dec 16, 2010 to I feel really sick eating fruits. Why? :(

15 May 15, 2013
Reply by Danielle Ahimsa

"Agreed"

Jason-TOL replied Dec 16, 2010 to I feel really sick eating fruits. Why? :(

15 May 15, 2013
Reply by Danielle Ahimsa

"3000 calories a day isnt a exact amount that needs to be reached, no under or over.I…"

Jason-TOL replied Dec 11, 2010 to Craving Avocados????

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Aeri Rose

"Paula and I made tons of dehydrated toms this year. We were getting around 100lbs a…"

Jason-TOL replied Dec 10, 2010 to Sundried tomato EVIL

44 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Aeri Rose

"6g or 6mg????? I hope you made a typo. As im sure everyone here knows 6g means 600…"

Jason-TOL replied Dec 8, 2010 to Sundried tomato EVIL

44 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Aeri Rose

"Some say that the blue slip mistake may be what will happen, others claim that the h…"

Jason-TOL replied Dec 4, 2010 to DANGER: S.510 passed by senate, DO NOT allow house to vote yes!!!!

23 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Alicia

"Yes, you can help by being as aware as possible to prevent this from happening to yo…"

Jason-TOL replied Dec 4, 2010 to DANGER: S.510 passed by senate, DO NOT allow house to vote yes!!!!

23 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Alicia

"Hawaii is a state governed by the United States of America (which is just a corporat…"

23 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Alicia

"Havent read any other responses however, Search for "melon belly" on 30B. I have w…"

Jason-TOL replied Nov 29, 2010 to Stomach Burns. Too much citrus?

13 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Clearly sounds as if you were a lot hungrier than those 30 bananas. Whether or not a…"

Jason-TOL replied Nov 29, 2010 to Calorie Burning

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Jason-TOL

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Windlord's 2 photos were featured
11 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
15 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
16 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
16 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service