30 Bananas a Day!

Marina's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"^^ totally agree"

Marina replied Sep 20, 2014 to Eating before bed/late at night?

11 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Marina

"If you feel ok, they're ok. "

Marina replied Sep 20, 2014 to The question of lentils on a high carb diet, to eat or not to eat ??

7 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Martin Wright

"TOTALLY agree with this. Early dinners are super important--at the same time, if i'm…"

Marina replied Sep 20, 2014 to Why am I so tired lately

10 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Maggie

"Go to bed earlier! Exercise first thing in the morning and smash in the fruit for br…"

Marina replied Sep 19, 2014 to Why am I so tired lately

10 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Maggie

"Do you mean high carb promoters who are still relatively early in their journey and…"

Marina replied Jun 15, 2014 to Is there any fat high carb promoter?

7 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Marko Karbevski

"Haha! Yeah it is very difficult not to get worked up since we tend to be so passiona…"

Marina replied Apr 12, 2014 to HELP--arguing with a philosopher over veganism

47 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marina

"Look at some food combining charts (I know Freelee has done a video on food combinin…"

Marina replied Apr 11, 2014 to Intro & Farting

8 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Patrick @ PlantBasedToday

"Very helpful, thank you. And haha, I love your description of philosophers. I don't…"

Marina replied Apr 11, 2014 to HELP--arguing with a philosopher over veganism

47 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marina

"Agree 100%! Minimize suffering as much as possible--nobody is perfect and in today's…"

47 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marina

"That's really inspiring. I'm fairly new to the fruit thing though I've been vegetari…"

47 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marina

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Windlord's 2 photos were featured
5 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
9 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
10 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
10 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service