30 Bananas a Day!

zxxxmorganxxxz's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"Your body should naturally lean out if you are keeping fat low.. Look at freelee.. L…"

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jul 6, 2014 to Healthy Weight

7 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jordyn

"How long have you been on this lifestyle? And how much fat are you taking in? I foun…"

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jul 6, 2014 to ladies please help...PMDD, ovarian cysts, possible endometriosis. ..don't want to take BC!

2 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Csere

"Completely raw, lots of water and moderate exercise."

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jun 18, 2014 to I have three weeks to prove to my mom that this lifestyle is the real deal.

28 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Luna Zula

"Video is only available in the U.S. ... I hate when videos do this, why isnt the res…"

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jun 5, 2014 to Non-Organic Bananas Alert and Dole! Important**

12 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Hannah's Gone BaNaNaS!

"I would get it removed if I feel an issue. No pain or fevers etc, which are the sign…"

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jun 5, 2014 to Yeast Infections - Probably a women's only topic lol

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by GardenGirl

"Another thing I would mention is I HATE whole wheat pasta, I find it disgusting. Cor…"

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jun 4, 2014 to just ate a HUUUUGE bowl of WHOLE WHEAT PASTA??!!!

14 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Katrinka

"I went through maybe a month or so of eating mostly wheat based food, basically beca…"

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jun 4, 2014 to just ate a HUUUUGE bowl of WHOLE WHEAT PASTA??!!!

14 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Katrinka

"I believe Freelee normally uses corn I believe(maybe rice too). I have found my body…"

14 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Katrinka

"There are no social aspects of this diet, you can go out and eat. Just tell people y…"

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jun 3, 2014 to Social Aspects of This Diet

6 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Bill Baran

"I personally serve my daughter vegan options, but I know when she is at her father a…"

zxxxmorganxxxz replied Jun 3, 2014 to Handling spouse and family on the journey.... HCLFV and weight loss

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by zxxxmorganxxxz

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service