30 Bananas a Day!

David's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jana, I'm from sweden but spending the Winter in South Africa to have the blessi…"

David replied Feb 10, 2016 to Vegan travel group / your travel plans for summer 2016?

2 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by David

"Ok, you are so welcome. :) Sushi can sure be fattening since there is always process…"

David replied Oct 13, 2015 to Seeing no results... cause?

11 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Edd

"This is just my personal anecdote and no advice or firm theory. After 5 years witho…"

David replied Oct 12, 2015 to great site with nutritional research information

401 6 hours ago
Reply by pradtf

"Strange about the hair loss. Just wondering, why don't you just keep eating after yo…"

David replied Oct 12, 2015 to Seeing no results... cause?

11 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Edd

"I agree about horses and lots of "animals" but you cant just put them all together w…"

David replied Sep 23, 2012 to Sea Salt good? Table salt 30% glass/sand?

10 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by sascha dragaschnig

"Something i thought of while in kenya hearing about this place. How about sodium su…"

David replied Sep 22, 2012 to Sea Salt good? Table salt 30% glass/sand?

10 Mar 29, 2013

"Very relevant links though, thanks. :) "Salt also throws off the blood’s electrolyte…"

10 Mar 29, 2013

"Thanks, I agree, wondering specifically about teh 30% glass 30% sand thing though. :)"

10 Mar 29, 2013

"Haha, thanks, good video!   Are you "sunshine" that was in Kenya spring 2011?"

10 Mar 29, 2013

"Great work Pom! "Unfortunately" i booked tickets with a friend in february to go to…"

David replied May 7, 2011 to natural fruitarian community

242 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Pom

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
6 hours ago
Rob is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Alex Sunbear's discussion Seeking some fruity friends in Brooklyn/Manhattan in the group NYC and vicinity
yesterday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Alex Sunbear's discussion Seeking some fruity friends in Brooklyn/Manhattan in the group NYC and vicinity
yesterday
yesterday
Houdini Steve Owens joined TheBananaGirl's group
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State [videos] #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2Fz69R1"
Friday
"CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With ‘Reduction In Force’ Procedure http://bit.ly/2RSj0DH"
Friday
ednshell replied to Raw Mormon Mommy's discussion If YOU were diagnosed with CANCER..
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Courtney Beth replied to Raw Mormon Mommy's discussion If YOU were diagnosed with CANCER..
Tuesday
"What If This Puerto Rico Trip Is For "Tribunals" For 30 Democrats And 109 Lobbyists?! #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2suXgiY"
Tuesday
Courtney Beth replied to Roar of Tiger's discussion Can 811 rv diet heal cancer?
Tuesday
Courtney Beth replied to Dutchie's discussion Cancer on 811?
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Looking for housemate brazil
Jan 14
Profile IconBen and Shaunta Clint joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service