30 Bananas a Day!

Jonathan Rooke's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"the sugar you are putting in your smoothies is not effecting your weight at all, why…"

Jonathan Rooke replied Jun 8, 2014 to Sugar for weight loss??

22 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by SimplePowerfulHealth.com

"I've always thought of myself as a healthy eater until a friend of mine forced me to…"

Jonathan Rooke replied Mar 26, 2014 to Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

344 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by David_the_Monkey

"Sorry sir, but everything you just said is an excuse, I've read your 13 page thread…"

Jonathan Rooke replied Mar 26, 2014 to Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

344 Jul 3, 2015

"Got to stop with the sugar makes you fat bullshit, so tired of hearing it, with you…"

Jonathan Rooke replied Mar 25, 2014 to Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

344 Jul 3, 2015

"the most surprising thing in all of this for me, is dman has a girlfriend and isn't…"

Jonathan Rooke replied Mar 21, 2014 to Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

344 Jul 3, 2015

"Morrissey is an arsehole, I've met him numerous times, every word that leaves his mo…"

Jonathan Rooke replied Jan 7, 2014 to Morrissey says eating meat is as bad as paedophilia

45 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by abstrukt

"my highlight of the article  what DID he eat? "I wouldn’t tell you the details eve…"

Jonathan Rooke replied Dec 3, 2013 to Questions about an alleged "LOW CARB" dieter that win's 100 mile race'

35 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Martin

"love this thread, what a brilliant transformation! "

Jonathan Rooke replied Nov 30, 2013 to BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS

917 Nov 13
Reply by Sylvie Charron

"you look absolutely beautiful, great work!"

Jonathan Rooke replied Nov 30, 2013 to BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS

917 Nov 13
Reply by Sylvie Charron

"Hello, I too suffer from heart burn, but you are on the best diet to help resolve i…"

Jonathan Rooke replied Nov 28, 2013 to Cure For Heartburn? For Good

9 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Mike

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service