30 Bananas a Day!

Jeffrey Murphy's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"B12 is a non issue, don't waste your money.  I've posted about this before, please r…"

Jeffrey Murphy replied Jun 21, 2014 to B12

6 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Murphy

"I live in Crestview so I would be up for just about anything."

Jeffrey Murphy replied Jun 13, 2014 to Okaloosa county, Florida

4 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Dalia

"According to that report, you wouldn't own the mineral, or oil rights which are alre…"

Jeffrey Murphy replied Jun 13, 2014 to Why dont we all move to the SAME city!

125 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Rus Talis

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjM-fGuutzA"

Jeffrey Murphy replied Nov 24, 2012 to Does anyone else have family that tries to trick them into eating meat???

43 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Athena

"Don't bother trying to convince anyone.  They see it as a challenge to their beliefs…"

Jeffrey Murphy replied Nov 15, 2012 to I need to prove to someone that CHICKEN is not healthy!!

15 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Mohit Mago

"Sounds like fascism to me."

Jeffrey Murphy replied Nov 9, 2012 to Tell me this isn't real.

11 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

"What would we grow in Detroit that would sustain us all year round?  I'm not familia…"

Jeffrey Murphy replied Nov 8, 2012 to Frugivorous Commune Dream

16 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Mohit Mago

"I think it's impressive how most people can chug down massive quantities of their ba…"

Jeffrey Murphy replied May 12, 2012 to How Long Does It Take You To Drink Your BIG Smoothies?!

66 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by mickster

"Grow yourself a small basil plant in a container. Pluck off a leaf and chew on it wh…"

Jeffrey Murphy replied May 12, 2012 to Another thread about teeth brushing. ;-)

10 May 13, 2012
Reply by Amanda Lily

"Cooking and laundry are the least of his needs.  Although you should be appreciated…"

Jeffrey Murphy replied May 10, 2012 to Seasoned married folks --- looking for advice!

42 May 11, 2012
Reply by Gia

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service