30 Bananas a Day!

ChelseaBrewer's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah same, I really enjoyed it but my boyfriend doesn't want to get used to it. He c…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Oct 14, 2013 to What do vegans sleep on?

105 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by BeeBee

"One place it goes is the kidneys, hoping to one day grow into kidney stones. Another…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Oct 4, 2013 to What Happens To Excess Protein?

17 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Jen Ponkins

"Omg. We pay $16-26 for a 13kg (28lb) box.. And they arent even organic :( we go thro…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Oct 4, 2013 to How many banana do you buy a week and how much do they cost?

11 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by ChelseaBrewer

"Love mine, bought for $5 at aldi.. I tested the oxidation difference using a cut avo…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Sep 27, 2013 to Ceramic Knives Questions

13 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by miles

"Well said Martin <3"

ChelseaBrewer replied Sep 21, 2013 to PART 2 WOULD YOU GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE WHO EATS MEAT?

10 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Martin Louis

"How often do they actually think they'd be catching and eating dead animals? And wit…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Sep 20, 2013 to How to debunk this...

10 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by It's a FRUITful life!

"If he's interested, Forks over Knives is basically a condensed version of The China…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Sep 20, 2013 to My Grampa just got prostate cancer..

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Windlord

"Extremely happy & healthy or moderately happy & healthy with a side serving…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Sep 19, 2013 to What do you say to someone when

15 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Richie Fruitbat

"I enjoy the taste, but they make my stomach feel greasy (?) so I just don't buy them."

ChelseaBrewer replied Sep 19, 2013 to You are all nuts

29 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Dennis Price

"One tip that i can give that is completely in your control, get rid of anything you…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Sep 12, 2013 to Addiction: I need help.

39 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Windlord

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service