30 Bananas a Day!

ChelseaBrewer's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"It is really sad/annoying and I can totally relate. My cousins are turning out the s…"

ChelseaBrewer replied May 13, 2013 to What The Paleo Diet has done to my family.....

20 May 14, 2013
Reply by Madison Majhen

"Yes!! Great story, for me since being hclf No cravings or even the slightest desire…"

ChelseaBrewer replied May 12, 2013 to Alcoholism

17 May 13, 2013
Reply by Inspire

"Can you buy them very green and then separate one half from the other: storing in a…"

ChelseaBrewer replied May 6, 2013 to STORING BANANAS IN DARWIN! It's driving me nuts!

14 May 7, 2013
Reply by Lovely Lauren

"Yes! I smelled smoke from fireworks we couldn't even hear but later saw on the news…"

ChelseaBrewer replied May 3, 2013 to Has your nose/smell improved ???

12 May 3, 2013
Reply by BeachVegan

"http://youtu.be/K-YKRESbbuc **For Entertainment Purposes Only on a serious note, I…"

ChelseaBrewer replied May 2, 2013 to Has anyone here overcome adrenal fatigue on 811? I have it, but 811 doesn't seem to be helping.

43 May 11, 2015
Reply by Samantha

"Seriously!! My bf definitely had the dog breath, and horrible b.o. just sitting on t…"

ChelseaBrewer replied May 2, 2013 to Surviving a relationship on a raw food diet.

15 May 4, 2013
Reply by Angelique Soleil

"Hahah"

ChelseaBrewer replied May 1, 2013 to What do you wash your body with?

51 May 1, 2013

"Come on Harley, pipe down!! You're discouraging customers and keeping poor David fro…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Apr 24, 2013 to David Wolfe uses Federal US courts to try and shut down Durianrider! Share the word!

208 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"I used to take in a gallon jug along with a reasonably sized bottle, and pour from j…"

ChelseaBrewer replied Apr 23, 2013 to suggestions to get in 3 liters of H20 during the day plz

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Katt

""I like my cancer medium-rare.""

ChelseaBrewer replied Apr 19, 2013 to Things you hear SAD eaters say

148 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by applecore

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cédric replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"John Williams - Fed Lost Control of Financial System #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2P5nMeM"
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
Dec 4
Profile IconAnna Bostick and Angela Hogan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 3
Raini Pachak posted a discussion
Dec 3
Kelly's photo was featured
Nov 30
ednshell's photo was featured
Nov 27
Profile IconJust.Me, Malika and Phoebe joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 27
Justine Jolene and Kevin are now friends
Nov 27
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Nov 20
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Nov 17
fruity78 posted a discussion
Nov 17
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service