30 Bananas a Day!

RawBenny's Discussions (642)

Discussions Replied To (584) Replies Latest Activity

"whole foods, jenkintown, pa. let's just say they employ a few large and in charge bl…"

RawBenny replied Jul 4, 2015 to What are the most memorable comments cashiers have made about your large amount of fruit?

75 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

""y'all gonna turn into some kinda crazy ass pineapple man""

RawBenny replied Jul 3, 2015 to What are the most memorable comments cashiers have made about your large amount of fruit?

75 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

"plates of pretty vegetables on instagram is my idea. that's my brand. MINE. M. I. N.…"

RawBenny replied Nov 7, 2014 to I've held on to this email long enough.

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Caveivore

"Your brain is mostly fat, therefore eat more fat!!! Yep we hear that a lot from the…"

RawBenny replied Jul 20, 2014 to Saw PlanEat, Forks Over Knives and Hungry for Change and Now CONFUSED!!!

18 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Martin Wright

"NEW VIDEO... Last one in the Addendum section. Or right here:  https://www.youtube.c…"

RawBenny replied May 28, 2014 to My Favorite VEGAN SPEECHES on YoutTube

20 May 28, 2014
Reply by RawBenny

"They always mix a little truth in with their pitches. Don't eat cacao powder but buy…"

RawBenny replied Apr 26, 2014 to All the raw "leaders" become snake oil salesman sooner or later

2 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

"my mom makes awesome vegan food every night... which he spikes with freezer shimp an…"

RawBenny replied Jan 19, 2014 to Dad's dietician told him "bananas are as bad as twinkies."

8 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Windlord

"things u might want to try: mono meals instead of blended smoothies till you're actu…"

RawBenny replied Jan 19, 2014 to Advice on my decreasing state

50 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Rich Steels

"let's set up a charity to get stevia for fruit bats! they'r gonna get diabetes!"

RawBenny replied Jan 19, 2014 to Dad's dietician told him "bananas are as bad as twinkies."

8 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Windlord

"get on the doylestown train, take it to lansdale.  it goes right to the front door o…"

RawBenny replied Jan 19, 2014 to Looking for Raw Food / High Carb Enthusiats in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Area

3 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Kitty Lover

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service