30 Bananas a Day!

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com's Discussions (326)

Discussions Replied To (250) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, I do have access to fresh organic apples.  The only problem with apples is that…"

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied May 18, 2011 to I can't find any ripe fruit and I am starving!

31 May 20, 2011
Reply by Mark

"Ya know...dates are kinda a mixed bag for me right now.  You actually reminded me th…"

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied May 18, 2011 to I can't find any ripe fruit and I am starving!

31 May 20, 2011
Reply by Mark

"I keep lots of frozen fruit, too.  I can't really stomach the thought of smoothies r…"

31 May 20, 2011
Reply by Mark

"Yep, Superhuman, when the banana is sprinkled with a good amount of brown spots, it…"

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied May 5, 2011 to How does ripe fruit look, taste, smell and feel? Add your fav fruit here...

239 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Dr. T

"Whoa, that's quite creepy."

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied May 4, 2011 to Who changed my post and why?

24 May 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Lewis

"Yes, yes, yes!!  It is so nice to see someone following their body's lead!  The huma…"

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied May 4, 2011 to Strange addiction for tomatoes?

75 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Frodo

"Hi Ken, I was just searching the forums for the same question.  It has been speculat…"

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied May 1, 2011 to hiatal hernia

1 May 1, 2011
Reply by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

"Did you ever find out what this fruit was/is?"

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied Apr 29, 2011 to Some help identifying this mystery fruit?

15 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

"I can't wait to start going to bed earlier again.  My boyfriend works the late shift…"

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied Apr 29, 2011 to If you're living in the US/Canada then read this!! IMPORTANT!

32 May 15, 2011
Reply by Terra Soma

"Ah, I never even thought of weighing fruit to determine its true caloric content!  I…"

Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com replied Apr 24, 2011 to Pineapple Calories Figured Out!

6 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by apple@li

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
yesterday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service