30 Bananas a Day!

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mera! I started gaining immediately on 811 when I ate enough calories. Reached no…"

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Jan 16, 2013 to People Who Gained Good Weight In This Lifestyle...How long did it take?

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Athena

"In the beginning I brought smoothies to work, but after a while I took a blender to…"

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Dec 4, 2012 to Being new to this! How do you maintain your diet at work??

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tony

"You are welcome. It really sounds like you should try to up your calories and datora…"

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Nov 18, 2012 to I´m FREEZING!!

13 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Celery

"Hi Lina! I live in Sweden, a cold country too =) I used to be cold too but that was…"

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Nov 18, 2012 to I´m FREEZING!!

13 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Celery

"Hi! How about your stress level and overall situation in life? Diet is important but…"

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Nov 13, 2012 to Why am I getting sick more often on this diet?

24 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

"Well said. "

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Nov 2, 2012 to How a raw food diet kept primates stupid! A friend sent me this , Hase anyone a good responge?

26 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Jason Reagan

"Hi Coma! I don't suffer from bipolar but my mother does so this subject interests me…"

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Sep 27, 2012 to Bipolar vegans on lithium?

15 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

"I'm glad I can help you! As you heard, Kate followed 811 exactly and still had this…"

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Sep 20, 2012 to Long-ish Term Member in need of HELP !

154 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Mark

"Hi Babylon!  You must be really frustrated! When I read this I came to think about t…"

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Sep 19, 2012 to Long-ish Term Member in need of HELP !

154 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Mark

"=) "

40andFitOnFruit - Jessica replied Aug 31, 2012 to does your girlfriend/ boyfriend/ wife/ husband/ whatever follow the same lifestyle as you?

108 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Kati Sharp

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
17 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by