30 Bananas a Day!

Noha's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Great stuff! Thanks for sharing Prad,  love his vigilance with truth and integrity t…"

Noha replied Dec 5, 2013 to Gary Yourofsky - Intro to Vegan Speech at Georgia Tech

77 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by pradtf

"Love loves, for me eating dead, most often enslaved, tortured and murdered beings is…"

Noha replied Nov 21, 2013 to Help! I'm married to a carnivore!

51 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"I'm into growing a Vegan FoodForest Ark Space of Love, I just posted a fresh video t…"

Noha replied Oct 14, 2013 to Youtube channel?

17 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Rock N Roll Vegan

"Shared with all, Love the Man, love his conviction to Do No Harm and not tolerate fr…"

Noha replied Sep 2, 2013 to Gary Yourofsky - Intro to Vegan Speech at Georgia Tech

77 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by pradtf

"Oh Taylee I feel you, ;( Seems most humans have become parasites, puppets in 'de-pop…"

Noha replied Jun 14, 2013 to Frustrated in Nebraska!!!!!!

24 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by PamjPamj

"WoW! Wowowowowowo... Before the Brainwashing we know the truth.. Thanks Prad ;)"

Noha replied Jun 1, 2013 to wisdom of the young

21 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Brian

"I got this comment the otherday regarding a Banana Raw Food Forest video I made.. I…"

Noha replied Mar 21, 2013 to Cucumbers scream when they're sliced?

53 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jon Fergus

"Yes this is the one ;) Thanks mate!!"

Noha replied Mar 17, 2013 to butterflies poetry

3 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Noha

"Thanks Prad!! Another message of inspiration to share ;) Can you please add a link h…"

Noha replied Mar 17, 2013 to long-term vegans tell their story

5 May 31, 2013
Reply by pradtf

"Thanks for sharing Prad! Anything Gates is poking his slippery mind towards seems to…"

Noha replied Mar 15, 2013 to billionaires support plant-based food

23 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by pradtf

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
yesterday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by