30 Bananas a Day!

Josh Phillips's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"No offense, but this is kind of like saying don't shop at a grocery store if it sell…"

Josh Phillips replied Dec 3, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

183 May 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Sutton

"signed"

Josh Phillips replied Apr 11, 2013 to Sign a petition (takes 30 seconds) if you want Durianriders back on youtube.

83 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mike

"I think that you are getting overripe apples and pears. The good varieties are both…"

Josh Phillips replied Feb 14, 2013 to Why even eat apples or pears?

61 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Rosie

"It is as Alex said, true. Apples are extremely healthy and their skin has potent ant…"

Josh Phillips replied Feb 14, 2013 to Why even eat apples or pears?

61 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Rosie

"Some of the sources I use are www.3dmusclejourney.com, www.alanaragon.com and http:/…"

Josh Phillips replied Jan 12, 2013 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"I'm going to challenge Chris here and say that it is pretty well understood that for…"

Josh Phillips replied Jan 11, 2013 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"The general consensus among the sports nutritionists I follow is that glutamine isn'…"

Josh Phillips replied Jan 11, 2013 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"You're depleting muscle glycogen and it takes a while for it to replete I believe is…"

Josh Phillips replied Jan 10, 2013 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"You've probably gained muscle and lost fat. I would suggest blending your greens in…"

Josh Phillips replied Dec 6, 2012 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

"The first couple minutes are squat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtciHoMpxEQ The g…"

Josh Phillips replied Dec 6, 2012 to The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cédric replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
18 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"John Williams - Fed Lost Control of Financial System #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2P5nMeM"
18 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
Dec 4
Profile IconAnna Bostick and Angela Hogan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 3
Raini Pachak posted a discussion
Dec 3
Kelly's photo was featured
Nov 30
ednshell's photo was featured
Nov 27
Profile IconJust.Me, Malika and Phoebe joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 27
Justine Jolene and Kevin are now friends
Nov 27
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Nov 20
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Nov 17
fruity78 posted a discussion
Nov 17
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service