30 Bananas a Day!

RawConsciousness's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to see more of the style from your old videos, where you showed more of the…"

RawConsciousness replied Mar 8, 2013 to YOUTUBE VIDEO REQUESTS: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?

250 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Michaela

"Well I can tell you that the last time I took antibiotics which was months ago, I to…"

RawConsciousness replied Sep 28, 2012 to Prescribed antibiotics... should i take them?

27 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by PK

"Wow this answer really helps A lot! thanks for taking the time to type all of that o…"

RawConsciousness replied Aug 8, 2012 to EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:

17 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Gabi

"I know that if she prescribed it must have been because she knew something was wrong…"

RawConsciousness replied Aug 8, 2012 to EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:

17 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Gabi

"Nah I don't even own one lol that shit messes with your DNA, I think the cause might…"

17 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Gabi

"Damn that must have hurt :S. Great I also grow basil so I might pluck some tomorrow…"

RawConsciousness replied Aug 7, 2012 to EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:

17 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Gabi

"Hey Reed I might have an ear infection and a doctor just prescribed me amoxicillin b…"

RawConsciousness replied Aug 7, 2012 to Ulcer

12 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by RawConsciousness

"Thanks PK really appreciate your opinion. The thing is that I don't feel pain at all…"

RawConsciousness replied Aug 7, 2012 to EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:

17 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Gabi

"Great answer! It's kinda hard for some people to understand the concept of conscious…"

RawConsciousness replied Aug 7, 2012 to Why do you believe in a god?

509 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by pradtf

"The oil of wild oregano sound pretty good but I would have to wait to order it and t…"

17 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Gabi

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service