30 Bananas a Day!

Atreju's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Mobile phone free for, like 3 years or so. It's that simple."

Atreju replied Dec 11, 2014 to Iphone 6 plus causing energy/radiation causing numbness in hand, arm, heart.

5 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by William McClellan

"That's what  guessed and maybe already heard about. I don't like their taste when t…"

Atreju replied Nov 8, 2014 to Bananas with black tint less or more dark...why?

11 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Beige Pinecone

"Maybe it's good!? At least it's an fast and easy way to spot / get rid of negative p…"

Atreju replied Nov 5, 2014 to Boyfriend threatens to break up with me if i go vegan?

19 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Bella V.

"+1 He doesn't let YOU decide what YOU eat? Thats way too much pressure one should a…"

Atreju replied Nov 5, 2014 to Boyfriend threatens to break up with me if i go vegan?

19 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Bella V.

"Hi Craig, since I'm not much into dates I can't tell if these are Barhi dates, sorr…"

Atreju replied Sep 1, 2014 to Is anyone here from Berlin?

9 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Atreju

"Hello Craig, regarding dates these are the best ones I know of, and their price is…"

Atreju replied Aug 22, 2014 to Is anyone here from Berlin?

9 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Atreju

"Eat what you love, love what you eat."

Atreju replied Aug 20, 2014 to Watermelon doesn't work for me?

7 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Limax Maximus

"<3 Very well said!"

Atreju replied May 18, 2014 to Hi, are you still on the 80/10/10 or rawtill4 diet?

19 May 31, 2014
Reply by FeEva

"Hi FeEva, you already know Miriam and Martin, don't you? https://www.youtube.com/u…"

Atreju replied May 11, 2014 to Anybody from Munich out there?

2 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by l

"Hi FeEva, aren't Miriam and Martin back yet? Maybe they can help you once back from…"

Atreju replied May 11, 2014 to Hi, are you still on the 80/10/10 or rawtill4 diet?

19 May 31, 2014
Reply by FeEva

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
yesterday
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Wednesday
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 5
Forest left a comment for erica
Feb 3
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Feb 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service