30 Bananas a Day!

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"It goes away if you give it time.  In the beginning, I would think, "If I have to ea…"

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Jun 2, 2013 to tired of sweet

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by PK

"Have you checked out Chris Kendall and Andrew Perlot?  They're pretty good, too."

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Jun 2, 2013 to Likes and Dislikes of 80/10/10 Youtube Videos

37 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Jayme Mango

"It is much better to eat conventional and stick with the diet than try to go all org…"

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Apr 2, 2013 to I have no choice, I MUST eat conventionally grown greens!!

44 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Cyril

"We bought a kitchenaid blender.  It has a 2 quart carafe so you can make a giant smo…"

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Apr 2, 2013 to Best Blender for the money

10 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com

"Advertising costs a lot of money, there are an estimated 1 million vegans in America…"

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Feb 4, 2013 to Why aren't there more vegan commercials?

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Freshtival

"If you were eating a signifigantly higher amount of fruit then you could get away wi…"

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Jan 30, 2013 to Hitting the 80/10/10 ratio daily is challenging

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com

"I would suggest raisins and dates.  Both can stay unrefrigerated and both pack conce…"

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Jan 30, 2013 to How can I stay 811 on this trip?

21 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by PK

"Oof, I just googled the cost of tattoo laser removal, that is rough.  It looks like…"

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Jan 28, 2013 to Tattoo cover-up advice needed!

16 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Richie Fruitbat

"Haha that is awesome!"

Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com replied Jan 28, 2013 to Tattoo cover-up advice needed!

16 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Richie Fruitbat

"Oh I am still down to have a tattoo, just maybe not hanging, dismembered, screaming…"

16 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Richie Fruitbat

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service