30 Bananas a Day!

Cantora's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"+1"

Cantora replied Sep 14, 2013 to Addiction: I need help.

39 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Windlord

"Hi Sam,Big hugs. I am on a similar path. Here are some videos helped me move forward…"

Cantora replied Sep 13, 2013 to Addiction: I need help.

39 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Windlord

"Hi Lyra,PLEASE for the sake of your LIFE, find the nearest source of fruit/carb and…"

Cantora replied Aug 28, 2013 to I don't know if I can carry on... (Dark)

22 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Eva

"This year I made them again, but added pumpkin pie spice + orange zest on top! Still…"

Cantora replied Oct 20, 2012 to Thanksgiving Ginger Cookies

9 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Cantora

"Sorry to hear this, Winlord. Thinking of you. We are all sending love your way. <3"

Cantora replied Oct 11, 2012 to My heart feels like a stone, EDITED

76 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Catherine

"Good point!It's so fascinating to me how when we compare per calorie, it turns the c…"

Cantora replied Sep 29, 2012 to Green peas & lentils duke it out! *Newbie alert*

4 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Cantora

"Ah, I never considered how fiber was affecting the carbs. I will continue to make m…"

Cantora replied Sep 29, 2012 to Green peas & lentils duke it out! *Newbie alert*

4 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Cantora

"Thanks, I'm excited that every day I'm working to become an athlete :) When I don't…"

Cantora replied Sep 29, 2012 to Help me get fit !

7 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Cantora

"Hi! Well, I am no expert, but if you're looking for a slow start, the  "Couch to 5K"…"

Cantora replied Sep 28, 2012 to Help me get fit !

7 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Cantora

"I tried oil pulling at it really hurt my teeth/gums, so for that reason I wouldn't e…"

Cantora replied Sep 15, 2012 to Need Urgent Assistance Please!!!!

30 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Ra Zitrone

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cédric replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"John Williams - Fed Lost Control of Financial System #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2P5nMeM"
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
Dec 4
Profile IconAnna Bostick and Angela Hogan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 3
Raini Pachak posted a discussion
Dec 3
Kelly's photo was featured
Nov 30
ednshell's photo was featured
Nov 27
Profile IconJust.Me, Malika and Phoebe joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 27
Justine Jolene and Kevin are now friends
Nov 27
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Nov 20
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Nov 17
fruity78 posted a discussion
Nov 17
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service