30 Bananas a Day!

Brent's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow. So how much calories do you get from dates per day? If you average 6.5k calorie…"

Brent replied Dec 26, 2011 to For those that eat 4000cals+/day. How much dates do you eat?

10 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by andres

"Nice man! So have you eaten cooked food in the last few years? (not back in the day…"

Brent replied Dec 22, 2011 to RAW FOOD WEIGHT LOSS: Mistakes Ive made in the last 10 years.

62 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Courtney Beth

"Hey man! So you're missing out on the Fruit Festival? tsk tsk. Dog bites were also s…"

Brent replied Aug 24, 2011 to Dog bite in Thailand should I get the vaccine?

7 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Brent

"Thanks peeps, yea I think I'll just leave it. It's just surface scratch from two tee…"

Brent replied Aug 24, 2011 to Dog bite in Thailand should I get the vaccine?

7 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Brent

"Just wondering if anyone on here has got tested and actually had good B12 levels? or…"

Brent replied Apr 21, 2011 to Peoples experiences with weight loss/energy after using b12 injections for a period of time.

139 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Dr Joberry Sweet

"Really?  Paragon was alright when I went. I was expecting mounds of  ripe fruit vari…"

Brent replied Apr 19, 2011 to Muang Mai Market: Best Fruit Market In The World?

12 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Xenia

"Wow....  thank you for this!"

Brent replied Apr 16, 2011 to Nowhere To Hide

124 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Inspire

"Hmm Interesting I wonder if they would be able to send to WA? For when I'm in Perth."

Brent replied Feb 16, 2011 to Great Tasting Bananas & Avo's, NSW mid north coast, farmer direct.

4 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Erthmum♥

"yikes!"

Brent replied Nov 16, 2010 to The wacky stuff some people eat

38 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Ezell

"yea I don't, no need for them"

Brent replied Nov 16, 2010 to No underwear?

46 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Jenni

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service