30 Bananas a Day!

ali8un's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Same for me this morning. I took mango salad for mains then decided to eat some roas…"

ali8un replied Dec 26, 2013 to my reaction to eating a bunch of cooked food

8 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mangonana

"Yes! How great would that be! Just one request - that it is not during uni semester…"

ali8un replied Nov 11, 2012 to Why we cant have a Woodstock Fruit Festival in Australia

51 May 24, 2013
Reply by ChelseaBrewer

"If I am out and about and need to grab a quick meal then I will buy 2L of OJ ('with…"

ali8un replied Aug 12, 2012 to Orange Juice Shopping

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by David Costa

"Is it possible to vaccinate 'pre-exposure' to rabies? I have only heard of people ge…"

ali8un replied Jun 23, 2012 to To vaccinate or not to vaccinate: here's the question

41 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by sunwukung

"Hi Heather My understanding is that human stomach pH is usually quoted as being in t…"

ali8un replied Jun 14, 2012 to What's the science behind a low-fat vegan diet?

3 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Heather Bhagat

"Let us know when you conceive :)"

ali8un replied Jun 9, 2012 to Who stopped menstruating while LFRV?

14 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Janneke

"Hi! I did. THough I have a little different history leading up to it. At 38 I starte…"

ali8un replied Jun 7, 2012 to Who stopped menstruating while LFRV?

14 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Janneke

"I have come to a similar conclusion re:enzymes in food vs the enzymes our body produ…"

ali8un replied Jun 5, 2012 to New HCCV forum (here)

33 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by TheBananaGirl

"The main thing about photosynthesis is the production of glucose/starch/cellulose wh…"

ali8un replied May 9, 2012 to Enzymes - the ones in 'living' food vs the ones our body makes

11 May 9, 2012
Reply by ali8un

"Hi Paxley Yes, I have been thinking about this too. No other creature cooks its food…"

ali8un replied May 8, 2012 to Enzymes - the ones in 'living' food vs the ones our body makes

11 May 9, 2012
Reply by ali8un

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service