30 Bananas a Day!

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Applecore. They are from Iran, so I'm guessing you're right! (I googled Maza…"

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 14, 2014 to What type of dates are these?

9 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Fruitforthewin

"What's the deal, seriously? I used to eat a ton of nuts too, they seem to be very ad…"

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 11, 2014 to Fats and Children

9 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Klairee Berry

"Give your kids flax seeds, sunflower seeds and avocados for their fat intake. Keep i…"

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 11, 2014 to Fats and Children

9 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Klairee Berry

" "

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 9, 2014 to Blood glucose test

8 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev

"Try eating a handful of nuts along with your fruits and see how that goes."

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 8, 2014 to Freezing cold after eating ? \ Raynaud's

30 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Emmie

"Fruit spikes insulin, and large amounts may cause this when the body isn't use to it."

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 8, 2014 to Freezing cold after eating ? \ Raynaud's

30 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Emmie

"Well it might be detox, but people on any kind of diet can tell you that. Are you ea…"

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 4, 2014 to Face has been breaking out so bad from 811. When does it stop?

12 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev

"I think if your body craves it, you should give it what it needs! Stuffing down bana…"

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 4, 2014 to Can I add a handful of organic raw sunflower seedes to my salad?

5 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Alysha Maiorelli

"Understand, food is not in control - you are. I've suffered from anorexia, and the w…"

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 4, 2014 to Eating Disorder- I need help

65 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Vincenzi

"Rice is the cheapest thing you can buy and sustain yourself on this lifestyle, other…"

Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev replied Feb 4, 2014 to Eating Disorder- I need help

65 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Vincenzi

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
12 hours ago
fruity78 posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service