30 Bananas a Day!

RainbowWomb's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"one of the links http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/condiments/specific-condiments.html…"

RainbowWomb replied Jan 7, 2015 to But what if you hated fruit your whole life? =[

11 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"let's say Ren can physically only handle getting in 1300 calories from carbs per day…"

RainbowWomb replied Jan 7, 2015 to But what if you hated fruit your whole life? =[

11 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"and anyone who has come from a Sad diet, must not start exercising too much without…"

11 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"My friend Ra Zitrone from Vancouver was the one who started the concept of 90-5-5And…"

11 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"I can only eat 1-2 yellow bananas a day + I can't eat the spotted ones, no big deal.…"

11 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"Hey, I'm glad you brought this up as wellI proposed a solution to this in the Raw Ti…"

RainbowWomb replied Jan 5, 2015 to Are nori rolls really vegan and are they full of Mercury?

11 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Liberty Smith

"water is necessary for HCL production, hydrogen... h2o (2 parts hydrogen)although, t…"

RainbowWomb replied Jan 5, 2015 to DIGESTION!

6 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by RainbowWomb

"consuming hot substances aids with digestion"

RainbowWomb replied Jan 5, 2015 to DIGESTION!

6 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by RainbowWomb

": )"

RainbowWomb replied Oct 17, 2014 to Carmine Makeup Petition

3 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by RainbowWomb

"This would be a good site, and it'd probably work better if a bigger name like Freel…"

RainbowWomb replied Oct 17, 2014 to Carmine Makeup Petition

3 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by RainbowWomb

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
8 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service