30 Bananas a Day!

Richard's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"if heat melted your fat all you would have to do is turn up the heat in your room an…"

Richard replied Jul 18, 2013 to I am really upset

67 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by PK

"Very cool, Vicky, I am glad I'm going!  I wouldn't say you are trying, Vicky,  I wou…"

Richard replied Jun 4, 2012 to The Woodstock Fruit Festival is going to be....

12 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Jerome F. Falcon

"Thank you!  Any one been to Indonesia?"

Richard replied Dec 23, 2011 to Nice place to visit in Costa Rica or Mexico?

5 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Richard

"hi Lindsay,  I would get the Garmin Forerunner 210  with the heart rate monitor and…"

Richard replied Dec 21, 2011 to Which GPS watch? men please

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Thank you John!  I will look into it. now we're thinking of going to Hawaii! "

Richard replied Dec 21, 2011 to Nice place to visit in Costa Rica or Mexico?

5 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Go to produce sections and ask for the food they toss out!  Its salvageable.  look i…"

Richard replied Nov 14, 2011 to What do you do when you're out of fruit and you've got no money?

84 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Rachel Fleming

"Hi Brian,  I thought there is already a group about this somewhere on 30bad (raw and…"

Richard replied Nov 12, 2011 to Any experienced backpackers out there?

3 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Brian

"look up Michelle 's post on it she had it!!  on Rawnaturalhygiene.com  "

Richard replied Oct 31, 2011 to rosacea!

22 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Peyton Stafford

"i'd say what doug said to me  calories in - calories out .  she's hiding the "other"…"

Richard replied Oct 31, 2011 to What if they can't lose excess fluff on this diet? Even after years? I'm not kidding!

100 May 14, 2012
Reply by Durifran

"maybe if you TRULY believed meat/ pizza/etc was good for you it would work- but peop…"

Richard replied Nov 15, 2010 to What about the Law of Attraction???

100 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by SunWorshipper (SW)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
9 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
13 hours ago
allie posted a photo
13 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service