30 Bananas a Day!

Featured Discussions (215)

Featured Discussions

Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff

melatonin is a powerful free-radical scavenger and wide-spectrum antioxidant as discovered in 1993. Melatonin is an antioxidant that can ea…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ in The ScienceLatest Reply

The official Raw Till 4 ebook is here!

Hey fruit lovers, after years in the making the Raw Till 4 ebook has arrived If you really want to succeed on the Raw Till 4 lifestyle long…

Started by TheBananaGirl in The Raw till 4 ForumLatest Reply

Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?

Title says it all I am eager to share, just want to know if this is a common occurrence, not just me.

Started by Dan Leusink in Raw Inspiration & High vibrations!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff

melatonin is a powerful free-radical scavenger and wide-spectrum antioxidant as discovered in 1993. Melatonin is an antioxidant that can ea…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ in The Science

9 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Bette E. Murphy

The official Raw Till 4 ebook is here!

Hey fruit lovers, after years in the making the Raw Till 4 ebook has arrived If you really want to succeed on the Raw Till 4 lifestyle long…

Started by TheBananaGirl in The Raw till 4 Forum

12 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Aryavrit Travels

Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?

Title says it all I am eager to share, just want to know if this is a common occurrence, not just me.

Started by Dan Leusink in Raw Inspiration & High vibrations!

19 Mar 12, 2018
Reply by Banana-power

do you know any source to order tropical fruits and delivered by air?

Hi do you know any source to order tropical fruits and delivered by air? Thank you

Started by I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

10 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore.

Why I initially gained 60 lbs on the High Carb Vegan Diet

Hey everyone! I'm starting this discussion because I feel it is important to share what can happen and WHY if you come to this unlimited c…

Started by Nutrition by Victoria in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

49 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Potato Binger

Motivation phrases or quotes! (add more!)

Long term results not short term success. Enjoying food for the first time! The starch solution Harm free!  Healing your body! Nourishing…

Started by RO Azzam in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

18 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Milos Stepita

Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!

Hi traveling folks, Terra Frutis ( https://www.facebook.com/TerraFrutis ) is a fruitarian community/permaculture food forest in southeast E…

Started by Peter Csere in Travel Connections...

61 Feb 5
Reply by Charlotte Pickering

Why I have decided to continue eating raw till 4 despite getting fat, and why others should too! :)

So a couple of days ago I made a thread about the weight gain I've experienced on this lifestyle, because I was doubting its validity for a…

Started by Mick Asturiano in The Raw till 4 Forum

55 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Potato Binger

Is Science a Load of Quack?

In my book The Interconnectedness of Life I argue that even though I do reference scientific studies, because science changes from one year…

Started by Michael Lanfield in The Science

39 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

Worst Questions At Thanksgiving Dinner & Best Answers

I'll start us off with the Grand Champion, Greatest Hit, undisputed Queen of Questions: "WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PROTEIN?" Please keep thi…

Started by Mikey Quark in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

105 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by AutumnAir

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service