30 Bananas a Day!

Forum Discussions (34,620)

Featured Discussions

Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff

melatonin is a powerful free-radical scavenger and wide-spectrum antioxidant as discovered in 1993. Melatonin is an antioxidant that can ea…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ in The ScienceLatest Reply

The official Raw Till 4 ebook is here!

Hey fruit lovers, after years in the making the Raw Till 4 ebook has arrived If you really want to succeed on the Raw Till 4 lifestyle long…

Started by TheBananaGirl in The Raw till 4 ForumLatest Reply

Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?

Title says it all I am eager to share, just want to know if this is a common occurrence, not just me.

Started by Dan Leusink in Raw Inspiration & High vibrations!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Renting Paradise Property in Costa Rica

Renting Paradise Property in Costa Rica 4800m2 (0.3 hectares) available April 1st in Playa Negra, 15 min. from Cahuita on the East side of…

Started by Michael Lanfield in Travel Connections...

0 Mar 18

Looking for property for planting fruit trees in tropics

Does anybody know where is it the best to buy property somewhewre in tropics or warm climate throughout the year with reasonable price? The…

Started by Milos Stepita in Off topic Chat

0 Mar 10

Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.

I love both animals and science. One way to make me angry is to harm animals with pseudo-science. Animal acupuncturists and chiropractics h…

Started by RawVeganGamer in Speak up for the animals!

1 yesterday
Reply by Rock

Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad

Ive been eating a high fruit raw breakfast, a SAD lunch, and a fruit dinner. Could i be experiencing detox symptoms. My head hurts. Im star…

Started by Reese in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

2 yesterday
Reply by Rock

Starting 811

Hello!When I found out that 811 diet is the only thing that makes all of the symptoms of my neurological disease go away (and I tried every…

Started by Olga in Raw Health

1 Feb 24
Reply by ednshell

Volunteer translators needed

Looking for volunteers to help translate my books into other languages. Please contact me for more information. info at weareinterconnected…

Started by Michael Lanfield in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

0 Feb 3

cold places

hi i’m érica. wanted to talk a little about what to do in the cold climates, fruitwise. i’m sure some of u have a least gone on a trip or s…

Started by erica in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

0 Feb 1

Looking for housemate brazil

hi fruit munchers! I live in brazil since 2 years but Id like to find a new town to live. preferably close to the beach. I would like to fi…

Started by Frugisaurus in Travel Connections...

1 Jan 14
Reply by Houdini Steve Owens

Anybody else to join PuraFruta.org ? 5th Winter gathering is going 3months already :)

More info: https://www.30bananasaday.com/group/costarica

Started by Mindaugas BananaHoover in Meet & Greet

0 Dec 31, 2018

How long on the lifesyle?

I am curious how many people have been 100% on plant based dier for more than 2 .years. My experience is the successful people take at lea…

Started by Rock in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

1 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Melissa

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Windlord's 2 photos were featured
7 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
11 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
12 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
12 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service