30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Inspiration & High vibrations! (358)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HEART

Many of us regularly post videos of people, circumstances, and lives that touch us at our core, perhaps eliciting a tear of warm empathy, a…

Started by Windlord

39 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

Autoimmune healing through diet

I want to make a video about healing autoimmune disease through diet, whether raw or cooked and I want videos of people who have done so, m…

Started by Craig Andrianos

3 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by James bananaman Bailey

New Fruitarian/Vegan Magazine!

Hello my fellow Fruities! I just wanted to let all of you know about an AWESOME thing that is being created! A FRUITARIAN/VEGAN/HEALTH ONLI…

Started by Julia Scheeler

0 Mar 4, 2015

CARB'N FIBRE BODIES

Hi everyone I have just started my own fun and fruity clothing CARB'N FIBRE BODIES. I designed them because I love colourful, positive, veg…

Started by Alyce

4 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Windlord

the new lothlorien

i was pondering 30bad today. it's been about a year that i've been here because of an invitation extended by my good friend bigG. within th…

Started by pradtf

83 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by pradtf

Book review. 'Meat is for !@#$%^&'

I just read the amazing book 'Meat is for *******' by John Joseph. John is lead singer of the Cro-Mags and Triathlon competitor. He came fr…

Started by More Fruit Please

0 Feb 5, 2015

Ramona's Raw Vegan/Vegan(coaching,personal trainer,meal planner-athletes/non-athletes) Services

I would like to provide my services for the above who are looking. I am the NY ambassador for Team Green at www.officialteamgreen.com. My s…

Started by RAMONA A. CADOGAN

2 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by RAMONA A. CADOGAN

Veg Victories

A friend's vegan son is soon to visit her for the holidays, and despite her substantial kitchen skills, she was concerned about being able…

Started by Windlord

0 Nov 22, 2014

Hey, you! ... Young vegan!

You know who you all are, 14 - 20something and you "get it". You get it in a way that many people 2 and 3 times your age don't. They invent…

Started by Chris P.

76 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Chris P.

Willy Wonka of Plants

I love this 3 part video of Joseph Simcox, who is a self proclaimed botanical explorer. He has quite the character. There are little gems i…

Started by dirtgirl

0 Oct 19, 2014

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service