30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello from a Newbie

Hi Everyone,  I am so excited to join this forum. I suffer from IBS, fibromyalgia, vulvodynia, occasional kidney stones and chronic cough.…

Started by Kat J

2 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Kat J

2nd day VERY loose stools/undigested food?

So it's my second day 811rv and I feel pretty good!! :)   Here's the thing, it's possible that I have overgrowth of bacteria in the small i…

Started by D-man

12 May 27, 2018
Reply by flori-wan

Athletes Foot

I have a theory. I believe that athletes foot is the result of your body releasing toxins through your feet. Mine seems to be going in and…

Started by Rufassa

1 May 13, 2018
Reply by Phillip

Big Fat Super Athletes

BIG FAT SUPER ATHLETES Humans mistakenly think lean and mean is the way of great athletes. But the reality of animals living naturally in t…

Started by Forest

1 May 10, 2018
Reply by Forest

Tons of dates!

Hi there! Haven’t posted in years! i was sure where to post this, or if something like this is even allowed, but I have 22 lbs of dates th…

Started by Chantel Kohl

2 May 3, 2018
Reply by Ronnie Bumbajukes

Can I drink coffee, with de the raw vegan diet plan?

i'm tring to start de HCRV plan, but i can't stop drinking my coffe in the morning, i drink a cup of coffe with soy milk, is it wrong or ca…

Started by nifer

24 May 3, 2018
Reply by Ronnie Bumbajukes

Any fruitarians living in Florida?!

If so, how is it? I am about to move down there. I heard Irma kind of screwed up the orange harvests!

Started by Charlie

3 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Alex Curtis-Slep

What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?

From my experience bananas seem to quickly lose its optimal taste, quickly degenerating after reaching its full ripeness. A few days after…

Started by Silvery

13 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Silvery

I'm new and want to try the 30 day rawtill4 challenge.

Anyone who wants to try it with me? I feel kinda alone on this, did you also feel that way and what did you do about it? I feel like I cant…

Started by Jessica Barkani

5 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by KarmaPolice

Hi, I'm brand new to this!!! I have questions and need advise!

Hi guys! So I actually heard about this lifestyle a few years ago but since I was still living with my parents (and already getting enough…

Started by River

1 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by ednshell

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service