30 Bananas a Day!

Fitness Tips (1,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vibram 5Fingers: Fitting AdvicE needed!!

Rather excitedly, my KSO Vibram 5FIngers arrived today. I'm not often one for buying footwear without first trying it on, but I went for it…

Started by Holi

7 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Holi

Good articles on execise?

Has anyone got any good exercise articles? I'm more interested in how the lymphatic system works and the detoxifying effect of exercise, n…

Started by Krzsztof

1 Feb 19, 2009

Help!

So I know that 80-10-10 is super good for raw athletes and most of the athletes I know of are long distance aerobic athletes. My question i…

Started by RawMelanie

16 Feb 12, 2009

Rebounding

So.....after an extremely long hiatus from exercise, I bought myself a rebounder with a couple of workout dvd's from ReboundOz. I love it.…

Started by M ♦

1 Feb 12, 2009

What exercise can I do with a broken toe?

My exercise is usually a session at the gym twice a week and some walking when I can. New Year's Eve my back gave up on me but it is now he…

Started by Jenny

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Jenny

Skype workout buddy!

Ok, I need to shut up'n train as a good friend of mine would say. All I seem to do when I go on the net is sit on my arse-so no more of tha…

Started by Via

3 Feb 5, 2009

hydrating post-training

Some general questions about hydration.. In Nutrition in Athletic Performance it is recommended to hyrdate after training, replacing the w…

Started by Danny Seltzer

13 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Mark

headwinds are our friend!

today i cycled 248km over hill and dale, and headwinds just followed me and im glad cos it matkes me stronger. i call em 'heartwinds' now..…

Started by DURIANRIDER

7 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Rawfruitygoddess

The benefits of exercise....

- Improved self esteem - Better looking - Less fat, more muscle - Endurance - Ready for any of lifes physical challenges - Sweat! - More at…

Started by TheBananaGirl

11 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Rawfruitygoddess

My jogging goals....

I am just about to go out for a jog, my aim is to jog 12kms at a time and 40kms a week.

Started by TheBananaGirl

14 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Kelly

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cédric replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"John Williams - Fed Lost Control of Financial System #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2P5nMeM"
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
Dec 4
Profile IconAnna Bostick and Angela Hogan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 3
Raini Pachak posted a discussion
Dec 3
Kelly's photo was featured
Nov 30
ednshell's photo was featured
Nov 27
Profile IconJust.Me, Malika and Phoebe joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 27
Justine Jolene and Kevin are now friends
Nov 27
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Nov 20
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Nov 17
fruity78 posted a discussion
Nov 17
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service