Please check out my latest video where I show you how to make the cutest raw vegan dish to take with you to a picnic! My mom and I came up with this recipe together, and the flavors truly complement each other and the presentation is just too sweet. This is a fantastic crowd pleaser!
Thanks for all of your help and your wonderful idea for the presentation, mom!
- Dice your mangoes and apples into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel your mangoes, but leave the skin on your apples for color.
- Slice your pears in half, from top to bottom.
- Take a spoon and scoop out the pear’s core to make a little cup for your mango/apple mixture.
- Save your left over pear for a juice or smoothie you will make later in the day!
- Fill your pears with the mango/apple mixture.
- Fill your pears with other fruit mixtures – pick your favorite fruits! Pineapple, strawberries, or berries would be fabulous with this as well.
- Experiment with pretty presentations for your dish! I arranged my pears to make a “flower”. You could put a bowl of blueberries in the center to make it look even more like a flower!