It was all psychological. Thats my synopsis anyway. The meals tasted okay. I even stayed vegan until yesterday. After eating the meat. I was like OMG! I'm back on the Banana boat first thing in the morning.
MAY ALL THE NEWBIES OUT THERE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!!!!
Let me tell you how I feel at the moment that I am writing this post...
1. I have gas like crazy. It smells really, really bad.
2. My stomach still hurts a bit. That may be the gas, but it wasn't right after ever cooked meal and that's just one week off the diet, after being on just two weeks.
3. My throat feel like I've had the worst cough ever. But I just started coughing this morning. I've had this feeling for two days.
4. I have this nasty oily, plaquey feeling in my mouth that won't quit. I bet my breath stank. I can't wait for my turn in the bathroom so I can get some baking soda in my mouth. (Don't worry, I don't use the soda all the time.)
5. I like the the fruit a whole lot better. I didn't miss the cooked food. Each meal didn't taste all that great and it was ugh!
At first I just didn't have any fruits and veggies (well, not enough to sustain 2500 cals a day.) Then when I did get some fruits, nothing was ripe. So, I told myself its okay to eat this stuff. But I just got caught in a trap. I had my last cooked meal last night.
I've had 6 bananas so far this morning and will have four more in a few minutes. I'm going to eat 30 bananas today to get myself back on task. I'll probably have 30 bananas tomorrow to. Gotta go shopping. Hope I find some spotted ones.
I'm not mad at myself. But I have that drab face up there, because I'm mad stanky gassy. That's just not SEXY!